The Leadership and Employee Assessment and Development Team
The mission of our L.E.A.D. research team is to promote safer, healthier, and more fulfilling lives at and outside work. To that end, we partner with industry (for-profit and non-profit) and government organizations to conduct applied scientific research with the goal of understanding how individual and organizational characteristics impact employee performance, training, engagement, and well-being.
Topics of interest include:
- organizational leadership and climate
- employee motivation, engagement, job satisfaction, and well-being
- employee training and development
- work stress, burnout, and safety
- Healthcare professionals
- Combat-wounded veterans
- Public service employees
- Martial arts athletes and gym employees
- University faculty, staff, and students
- Construction workers
- Military leaders
Our research has been funded by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, National Science Foundation, and Eastern Virginia Medical School.
We are part of the Industrial & Organizational Psychology Ph.D. program at ODU.
Konstantin Cigularov, PhD
Research Lab Director
Old Dominion University
318 Mills Godwin Building, ODU Main Campus, Norfolk, VA 23529